Staying current with important men’s supplements should be a top priority. As masculine men, a top priority is keeping our body and mind in a healthy state of equilibrium. As we age, making certain we take in the necessary supplements is essential to out heath as men. The following men’s supplements are vital for your health and should be incorporated into our daily regime.
1. Protein Powder is perhaps the most important men’s supplement. Protein is essential for building a lean, muscular physique. Making protein shakes has never been so easy, however, the amount of choice is overwhelming. Protein powder comes in a variety of different flavors and varying degree of the amount of protein. I have used several protein powders over the last decade. Whey protein is my favorite because the body absorbs it very quickly. EAS Whey Protein has been my favorite.
2. Flaxseed Oil is from the seed from the plant Linum usitatissimum. Flaxseed oil is the richest source of omega 2 fatty acids. Omega 3 fatty acids have been shown to have numerous healthy benefits including healthy skin, heart and brain function. Positive brain function and lower depression is associated with Omega e fatty acids as well.
Flaxseed oil comes in capsule and liquid forms. Opt for the liquid form as it is much more efficient for the body to absorb. The problem is the horrible, bitter after-taste. I have tried several brands of Flaxseed and have discontinued most of them due to the horrendous taste. Jarrow’s Faxseed Oil is the only one that I have used for an extended period of time and the taste is tolerable. You can also mix the Flaxseed Oil into your protein shake for less of a taste effect.
3. Apple Cider Vinegar has been used for centuries to cure an array of health problems. Apple Cider Vinegar has amino acids, antioxidants and of course, vinegar which kills pathogens. Additional health effects have been linked to lowering cholesterol, blood sugar, and fighting cancer cells.
You should take between 1-2 teaspoons to 1-2 tablespoons per day. You can drink Apple Cider Vinegar mixed with water of juice.
4. Zinc is an easy trace element to take and an essential men’s supplement. It has been linked to increased energy, immunity and a powerful antioxidant. It also plays a vital role in increasing testosterone naturally in men. Zinc is a supplement that every man should have in his nutritional regime.
5. Greens Drink and Probiotic Blend Drink Formulas are a great way to supplement your vegetable intake. Drink drinks support immune system and are linked with increased energy.
Just by incorporating the above 5 men’s supplements in to your daily routine, you’ll see huge changes in your overall energy and how you feel on a day-to-day basis, when combined with exercise and a solid diet.
Today, we discuss a relatively new trend in dating. Within the international dating community, most…
If you're interested in big, beautiful women (also known as BBW) then you might have…
Are you planning a trip to Doha, Qatar? Perhaps you are here to research your…